Uniworld - SPLENDORS OF ITALY
Embrace la dolce vita on a culturally rich, luxurious river cruise and tour through beautiful Italy.
Italy’s myriad splendors are known the world over, and you’ll encounter your first of many in Milan, where you’ll see Da Vinci’s majestic The Last Supper. Then delve into the luminous architectural and artistic highlights of water-bound Venice and discover Northern Italy’s gems—Verona, Padua, Bologna and Ferrara—before visiting Rennaisance wonders in Florence and the “eternal city” of Rome.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the impressive River Countess
- 2 nights in Milan at Starhotel Rosa Grand (or similar) with breakfast
- 2 nights in Florence at the Hotel Brunelleschi (or similar) with breakfast
- 3 nights in Rome at the Parco dei Principi (or similar) with breakfast
- 13 days of hosted excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
IT’S ALL INCLUDED: All gratuities for everyone onboard and onshore; personalized hosted shore excursions; in-suite butler service; scheduled airport transfers; unlimited beverages, including incredible local wines, craft beers, and premium spirits, such as Grey Goose and Glenfiddich; all meals, prepared with the finest and freshest local ingredients; onboard fitness center and exercise classes led by professionally trained instructors, as well as complimentary bicycles for use onshore; entertainment and Signature Lectures; ship-wide Wi-Fi; and more.